Friday, March 10, 2006

Catch me I'm Falling

I thought the Democrats were supposed to be the one’s fighting against racism, sexism, and every other “ism”. The more I hear from these people the more I really believe that all they stand for is whatever Bush stands against and vice-versa. In the case of the Dubai deal, I partially agree with President Bush (I know, I'm so ashamed...). If President Bush went with the rest of his party and sought to disapprove of the deal, then the Democrats would label him and the Republican Party racist, prejudice, anti-Semitic (Arabs are Semites you know) and every other bad name that Webster knows. But of course, Bush actually backed the deal so instead of it being a racial issue it’s a national security issue. This despite the fact that the United Arab Emirates are one of our few allies over there and despite the fact that they host our Army, Navy, and Air Force in this war.

They also fail to mention that many of our ports, particularly in Los Angeles, are run by foreign countries including CHINA. Last time I checked, China was communist and arguably the greatest real foreign threat from a nation that we have.

I understand the concern for national security, but if anything we should be concerned about all of our ports not just the ones that could fall into (God forbid) an Arab/muslims hands...While we're at it why don't we just break out those concentration camps from WWII that we used on the Japanese. That would really make us all safer.... (sarcasm, no letters please...)

Bottom line, I wonder if this is really their concern or is it all about Bush?

Kerry didn’t win for President, but his wishy washy ways have certainly taken over the Democratic Party. I have always heard that “If you don’t stand for something, you will fall for anything”. Please wake me, when the Democrats stop falling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home